Skip to main content

H1B Extension Approved without RFE - May 2019 - Update

💥💥 Sharing My Own(Admin) Approval info 💥💥
H1B extension Approved from California Center without RFE - Non-IT Background working in IT
SOC code - 15-1133
California Center
Extension Approved until 3 years
FTE - 9 years Experience
Premium processing,
Documents Reached on May 3rd 2019
Approved on May 13th 2019

Note : Good Documentation is key that maps your SOC code

☆☆☆Documents submitted ☆☆☆
1)Specialty Occupation supporting document from Expert
If you want to receive "Sample Expert Letter" from that Expert
Task to do) Fill below form.…/1FAIpQLSchubuSNg17IyLHJu…/viewform
2) Letter from Manager (Recent one)- Course Mapping to Job Roles
3) Letter from College Dean ( 2 years Old Doc) - Educational Relevancy for IT based on courses took during Masters
4) Organization Chart
5) Updated resume that maps to the tools, job duties and responsibilities as per SOC code
5) Remaining documents as necessary

As I always say & follow : "Keep Helping others, it will come back to you when you are in need"
Its became true in my case, please keep helping others from your end too

I am more motivated to help others
Join below Facebook RFE Discussions group

Visa Stamping group :

Best Regards, Stay Blessed
RFE Discussions Group Admin (Kishore Venkat )


Popular posts from this blog

what are my options after H1B Visa Extension or Transfer Denial ?

Options after H1B visa extension or Transfer Denial            (4 mins Reading time)Click on below group to Join useful Facebook groups to meet other members.Click below link for "H1B Extension or Transfer Denied" group

Click below link for "RFE Discussions" group  Join these groups for latest updates,  information
Click below link for "Any US Visa Renewal or H1B to H4 or H4 to H1B - Change of status stamping or Consular processing (I-797B)"
Recently, my friend got into an unfortunate situation where his H1b extension petition was denied. It first went into RFE, and subsequently denied. It was denied because USCIS was not satisfied with the project details attached by his employer. His employer had placed him at a third party client site for the project. The initial RFE was was replied to. However, USCIS wa…

Useful Information for H1B, H4, L1A, L1B, L2, E3, F1, J, K, O Any US Visa Holders

This website " Visa Information Hub" is created to share all useful information, groups links etc., for H1B, H4, L1A, L1B, L2, E3, F1, J, K, O Any US Visa Holders.

1) If you are on H1B, L1 etc.,& going through RFE's.(Request for Evidence)  To know more info on H1B - RFE's - Request for Evidence. To look at different cases, approvals, documents submitted etc., Join this group for more info.

RFE Discussions groups (16000 + Members) 

Click below link for "RFE Discussions" group
Click below link for "Any US Visa Renewal or H1B to H4 or H4 to H1B - Change of status stamping or Consular processing (I-797B)" 
-  5000+ Members

If you need help with "Expert Opinion letter" or "Industry Expert letter" from a Professor,  who handled many successful RFE's.: Click this link to message in Whatsapp for Paid Services :…

USCIS Site Visit - Latest Details - March 2019

Join these groups for latest updates,  information
March 13th  2019 This morning USCIS/DHS Officer had visited Client Office for me. Questions Asked : 1.Who is your employer? How many years are you with your employer?
2.What’s your date of birth?
3.What are your working hours? Do you come to office every day? What are your working hours?
4.Do you have an option of being remote? Do you work remotely? If yes how many days a month?
5.Has any of your employer filled your Immigration Petition(I-140).
6.What’s your pay? Are you getting paid on time?
7.Is there any implementation partner between you and Client?
8.Does everyone at work treat you well.
9.What exactly do you do here? Who is your supervisor?
10.Are you happy with what you are doing in your work?
11.Are there any one reporting to you directly or indirectly?
12.When did you actually start working at this location.